Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boy Build a Bear


These Build a Bear dies from Stampin' Up! came in my Demo pre-order yesterday. I had to wait a whole day to play with them! I have had the Medallion Background stamp on my wish list since I first saw in and just had to add it to this order. A challenge today on SCS was to use bleach. Since I only had time to make one card today and I wanted to use the medallion and the dies I decided to do them together.

I did quite a bit of sponging around the bears clothes and the card base. The string I used to hang the sign and the shoe strings are both actually made of very thin cut cardstock. The sign is stuck on with a pop up glue dot. The sign is punched twice to give it a shaded look on the bottom.


Stamps: Sanded Background, Medallion Background, Beary Nice Wishes
Paper: Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Paper, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Bleach, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: Top Note Die, Piercing tool, mat pack, Modern Label Punch, SU Bear Die, SU Beary Essentials Die, SU Beary Boy Die

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails