Monday, August 31, 2009

Gobble Gobble


No it is not Thanksgiving already. I make the cards every year to go with the baskets we give our Senior Saints and Shut ins in our church. I just wanted to get a head start and I have been so wanting to try this little Turkey from Gobble Gobble (in the new Mini) with the Medallion Background Stamp. These colors are great for fall so I want to use use use them while I still can. I kept them pretty simple as I do have to make quite a few and some years others, who are not always stampers, offer to help and I do not want them to be too complicated.

Stamps: Gobble Gobble, Medallion Background
Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon


Signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG- the medallion background on top note then image in center! so casing this idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbi! I love how the image fits perfectly in the center of the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love how the medallion turned out as a background on the top note. I'm seeing so many great samples with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails