Monday, August 24, 2009

Rusty Medallion


So I had a day to play and I decided I was going to see what I could come up with in the time I had to create with my new Medallion background. So for the next few days you will get to see those :) To do the sentiment I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to just off set the words just slightly. The ovals in Really Rust were punched twice to go behind the sentiment oval. I just did not want the layering to be that much bigger. Since I did so much sponging I thought it fit to sponge the edge of the very vanilla ribbon too. The re-enforcement on the tag was done with the 1/2" circle punch and my hand held circle punch. The sentiment is popped up with pop up glue dots.
Stamps: Sanded Background, Medallion Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francias Background,
Paper: Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Natural Hemp Twine, 1/2" Circle Punch, Hand held circle punch, Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch


Signature

2 comments:

  1. ohhh, think I am casing this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,
    This is just gorgeous! Gotta try this soon. You've got the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails