Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Purses


Well, after the Monday that I had I just had to dive into my stamps and create something pretty today. I had this layout stuck in my head all night but not at all sure what I wanted to do with it. This morning, after I made sure that breakfast had been consumed and school was started I straightened up my desk and went to find the color challenge of the day. Ohhh...Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink and Going Grey. It was not until I was uploading my card that I noticed that I used Basic Grey instead...oh, well. The designer paper I used is in the Holiday Mini. I turned the paper pattern different directions on purpose. The purse die I used is from the Build a Bear dies. I wanted some texture so I grabbed a Embossing folder. I tend to use the popped up side of the folder image but since the paper pattern was busy I decided to use the popped inside. I liked the way it looks a lot more than I thought I would and will use it more often.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, SU Night & Day Specialty Designer Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: SU Beary Girl Sizzlits Die- Purse, 1-1/4" Square Punch, SU Finial Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Punches-Wide Oval, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon

Signature

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh, never thought of using sissix bab purse for card, so casing this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails