Thursday, October 15, 2009

Build-a-Bear Caps


I was so happy with how my build-a-bear purses card turned out that when I saw the sketch challenge for the week I just had to do a boys one with the caps. My 14 year old son's favorite colors are black and lime green so I let him choose my colors for today. I stamped the middle cap with the Sanded Background and sponged around the edged. I used a q-tip to lightly do the rim of the cap.

Stamps: Sanded Background, Short & Sweet
Paper: Green Galore, Gable Green, Basic Gray, Night & Day Specialty Paper
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Modern Label Die (Movers & Shakers), Gable Green Brads, Big Shot, Build-a-Bear Beary Boy Die


Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails