Friday, November 27, 2009

Joy


Here is the second side of the blocks I have been working on. The thing that brings the most joy in my life is Jesus. So I thought it fitting for this image to be included to finish of this side. The backing of the J was ran through an embossing folder and then I sponged some Very Vanilla Craft ink over the tops of the poinsettias. The manger scene is embossed and the star is on half of a dimensional. I sponged around the edges of the flowers. I actually had a green thumb, and the only way I could get one... The berries on the holly were punched out by the crop-a-dile (gotta use what I've got :) )

Stamps:Season of Simple Grace
Paper: Merry Moments DSP, Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Summer Sun
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip Craft, Garden Green
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Merry Details Die, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Brad, Eyelet Border Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder


Have a GREAT weekend!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails