Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Birthday Roses


e
Well, we received just over a foot of snow today so I did not have to run my kids anywhere and had the opportunity to sit down and do the Sketch Challenge. Of course I had to do a bright and cheery card since it is dark and gloomy outside. Plus I got the chance to use some of my new items coming up in the mini that will be out in January ;). I had to buy these 2 dies just so I could put the roses in the basket. Well I hope where ever you are that you stay dry and warm!

Stamps: Medallion Background, Think Happy Thoughts, Sanded Background
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Rose Red, Garden Green, Creamy Camel
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon,
Techniques: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Beary Hoppy Die, Beary Lovely Die, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Mat Pack for Piercing, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder


Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails