Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Love...


Sorry that I did not get a MDS  post posted on Monday.  My schedule this week is just crazy.  I hope to be back to regular programing next week.  I made this card last week.  I got this set with my first SAB order and I just had to use it.  I colored the images with the markers and sponged across the top of the embossed card front.  I had fun playing with the corner punch and border punch!  I am also loving the new epoxy brads!

Card Details:
Stamps: Things I Love
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Big Shot, Finial Press Impression Folder, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Sending Love Epoxy Brads

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Debbi,
    I love the border/corner and the embossing on this! wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing; it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, first one I have seen using scallop edge around emboss cs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails