Monday, February 08, 2010

MDS Card

This is one of the cards I made in MDS and had printed at the SU printer to meet my requirements to get my MDS certification.  I placed the Medallion twice and then offset it to make it looked embossed.  I love how this card turned out so much I do not know if I will ever be able to send it out.  I do have a very close friend turning 50 very soon so this might be a good one for her.

You can even decorate the inside.

This was fun to do. At first I did it just to see what color I liked best but decided just to leave them all there.  To keep them lined up perfectly I just copy and pasted directly on top and then used the arrows to move it down and then changed the colors.

If you have any questions about any of ways I did any of the elements please ask!  I would love to know what you would like to see for the next tutorial!
Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails