Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sketch Roses

 
Boy did I have fun with this sketch it has sooo many ways you can use it.  I was playing with how to make a mock ribbon with the Pinking Hearts Boarder Punch the other day so when I saw this sketch today I was very pleased that I could apply it. It was fun seeing how far I could take the angle cuts back and forth without going to far.

Card Details:
Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Garden Green
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Build-a-Bear Bearly Lovely Die, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Pinking Hearts Border Punch
Signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Debbie! I love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails