Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Window

This card was lost in the shuffle of the holidays.  I was going through my card picture file and found this card I had made for my Dad for his birthday.  The tree and the bird were stamped on a Whisper White card stock,  I stamped the snowflakes on a window sheet.  Boy did I have fun cutting the trim for my window.  I wanted to make sure everything lined up perfect.  If I remember right it only took me two times to get it right.
Card Details:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Paper: Chocolate Chip,Whisper White Craft ink
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue-Sponged
Accessories:Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Circle Punch (for moon), ribbon
Signature

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card, great use of window sheet too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and nicely done! I don't think I have the patience you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails