Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Popsicle

I have had this thought on my head for a Popsicle for a long time now.  So this morning after I saw the sketch challenge and decided that I did have some time to do a card today that I wanted to incorporate this into the sketch.  I have not used the Rich Razzleberry very much.  I ted to want the In Colors and then not use them because I do not want to get attached to something that will not stay around. Well, since the Rich Razzleberry is now staying around I just had to put it to good use.  I though it was the perfect color for this Popsicle.  I cut out the rectangle that I wanted and then used the corner rounder on one end and the scallop circle punch on the other.  I layered a section of white behind the bite area to give it a bit of dimension.  I then sponged all around the edges and right down the center.  I cut the stick out of Kraft paper and used the corner rounder on the end and sponged around the edges.  The textured background I sponged across the top and around each square with the Rich Razzleberry ink. The heart is popped up with a glue dot but the shadow makes it look more than it actually is.

Card Details:
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Dots Impression Folder, Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Heart Punch. Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails