Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sparkly Birthday

This one was made the beginning of April. Can you tell I am just cleaning off my camera card? I am so glad I at least took the time to take the pictures before I sent out the cards.  The bummer with the sizzlet alphabets is that they only cut one at a time, so to do a card like this my Big Shot got a workout :)  This whole card was sprayed down with Champagne Shimmer Spray.  It just shimmers and sparkles beautifully!


Card Details:


Stamps: None
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Dots Impression Folder, Eyelet Border Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Die, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails