Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Pheasant Card


I just realized I was behind on getting my father's Day cards in the mail...and I thought I was doing so good on keeping up. So I went straight to the Sketch Challenge for some help.  I did lots of sponging.  I double layered the images color on color.  I have been meaning to do this for a long time but I am not sure if I ever have.

Card Details:
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, River Rock
Ink: Always Artichoke, River Rock
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Dots Impression Folder, Mat Pack & Piercing Tool for Piercing, Curly Label Punch, Twine, Large Oval Punch
Signature

1 comment:

  1. like how you used top note cut down for middle pannel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails