Friday, June 18, 2010

Graduation Thank You

I had a son graduate from 8th grade this year so I got a chance to make graduation thank you cards.  I just love the new colors!  I hope I can make it to the catalog release before I use up the colors I bought.  I will not place another pre-order!!!! Oodles of sponging! I love this little hat cut out and popped up.  The sentiment is layered and then popped up too.  Off to reproduce a bunch of these.....have a great weekend!!

Card Details:
Stamps: Sanded Background, Go Graduate
Paper: Peach Parfait, Cajun Craze
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Big Shot,  Twine, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border, Thanks Embossing Die, Magnetic Movers & Shapers
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails