Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lattice Butterflies

When I saw this Lattice Die in the last Catalog I just had to have it but once I got it I was stumped with how to use it..until I saw this blog post.  I loved this idea for a pop-up card.  It was so quick and easy and a wow result.  Let's  see what else I can make pop-up?  I love, love, love the new colors!!!

Card Details:
Stamps: Woodgrain Background, Whimsical Words, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Concord Crush, Certainly Celery
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot,  Beautiful Wings Die, Lattice Die

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Debbi, What a cute card! I'm going to try to make one soon. When I do I'll let you know. Thanks for the link to the directions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails