Monday, June 21, 2010

MDS Monday

Wow, I have not had a MDS Monday in quite a while but then I realized that I had been working on my family genealogy book in the evenings and since I have been working on it in MDS that it would qualify for MDS Monday (duh!).  I made my Dad a scrapbook a few years back and searched his family tree back to the 1500's.  After I got into digital scrap booking I decided that I wanted to make one of my own that his siblings would be able to get a copy of.  I had already scanned all of the pictures when I did his because his oldest sister had helped me find them.  So I was all set to go. (click to enlarge image in a new window/tab)  I do 8.5" x 11" so this is a 2 page spread.

Digital Details:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Enjoy Every Moment
Paper:Summer Home DSP, Whisper White for matting, Presto Pattern Overlay
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Button Bouquet, Whisper White Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails