Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

I was in need of a Kindergarten graduation card.  I wanted it to be bright, colorful and cheerful.  The filmstrip concept is an easy way to make a fun card fast.  I stamped, embossed, and colored with re-inkers and water pens on one sheet. I then punched the owls out with a 1-1/4" Square punch.  If I remember right I gave 1/2" on each side for the Spiral Border Punch.

Card Details:
Stamps: Go Graduate
Paper: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Ink: Versa Mark, 
Pacific Point, Watercolor-Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories: Big Shot,  Perfect Dots Impression Folder, Spiral Punch, Corner Rounder

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, I'm sure whoever recieved it loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card - all of your projects are great!

    I am giving you two awards - the Trendy Blog Award and the Sunshine Award. You can get the buttons from my blog at http://akellyscrafts.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's adorable. I'm now a follower. Great blog!

    Liz :)
    http://www.stampmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi - Thanks for the blog awards and your kind comments. I am following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails