Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Graduation...

I think this is the last of the 8th grade graduation cards that I had to make. I sat down one day and pretty much did nothing but make cards now I have to go back and figure out which ones I did and did not post yet. To get the single image all I did was to put a piece of tape on the image on each side of the stamp then I stamped in the VersaMark and embossed with Black embossing powder.  To do the banner I stamped my image and cut the v's in each end.  I used 3 glue dots, one on each and and one in the middle to get it to do the wave.  I guess I am in a monochromatic mode.  I love see what the "partners" to all the new colors look like.

Card Details:
Stamps: Sanded Background, Go Graduate
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy, VersaMark
Accessories: Big Shot,  Embossing Powder,  Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Spiral Border Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! This was one of my favorite sets out of the summer mini! Tia Hurt, following from Spring, TX. Thanks for your comment on the mini albums. They were really fun to make! www.creatingwithtia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours go so well together!!!
    Am going to have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails