Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lattice Birthday

Wow, this was one I did a while back and it must of been missed.  I loved the Lattice Impression folder when I first saw it, ok I love all of the Impression Folders.  Since it was on back order for soooo long I got to see many cards done with it with I was (not so) patiently waiting.  I saw quite a few that i liked when they impressed the whole card, even the image.  That is the look I was going for here.  I needed a card for a teen boy so I could not use flowers or pretty things :(  

Card Details:
Stamps: Perfect Punches, Birthday Bliss
Paper:Marina Mist, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Wide Oval Punch, Lattice Impression Folder, Large tag Punch, Small Tag Punch,  Lots of Tags Die

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. VERY NICE!! This would be great for those hard to make for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, Love your idea for a masculine card that is embossed. Great card and idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails