Monday, August 23, 2010

MDS Monday-New Blog in German

Well, besides being gone for a week running Vacation Bible School at my Father's church I have been busy working on a new blog for another Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  It was not a hard design the hard part was that it had to be done in German. I did take a couple of years of German in school but that was too many years ago to admit.  She tried her hardest to portray in English what she wanted and I tried my best to understand her German.  I remembered I had a site bookmarked that I had used for some Spanish a few years back so I am so thankful that it helped refresh my German too.  (www.freetranslation.com).  She is still in the transfer stages from Wordpress but you can check out Rosie's MDS blog here.  If you have any questions about MDS or MDS Blogs please post them in the comment section.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails