Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Punch Art Noah's Ark

My Brother-in-Law has a birthday next week.  Since I did a punch art card for his daughter last week I figured it would be fun to do one for him too,  So I did a gallery search at www.Splitcoaststampers.com and found this Noah's Ark card that I worked off from.  It took me most of the day and got a bit carried away...but could not stop.  This is a full size card (5.5" x 8.5").  It is hard to see but I used tore paper and sponges to make the sky background.  I think every edge is sponged except for the Whisper White.  I will do my best to list all of the punches I used for each...forgive me if I miss any!

Card Details:
Stamps: Woodgrain Background, Inside-Well Scripted, Whimsical Words (2010 SAB set)
Paper: Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Ink: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Blushing White, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, So Saffron
Accessories: 
Ark-Freehand cut ark, Rail-Jewelry Tag punch, Door Knobs-Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch

Noah-Freehand cut body, Sash-Large Oval Punch, Hands- 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Head-Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, Swirly Die, Big Shot
Lion- 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Two Step Owl Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile
Bear-1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Two Step Bird Punch wing for ears, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch
Dove- Two-Step Bird Punch
Giraffe- Large Oval, Small Oval, Two Step Bird Punch wing for ears, Itty Bitty Shapes Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, 1/2" Circle Punch,

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. This is a great card - well worth your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of work but sooo adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, this is so cool. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, this is just amazing! You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Major Wow! This is very impressive, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ideas! This will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! Love it. You did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job! Are you on FB or SCS?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I love punch art! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a lot of work! but it turned out beautiful!! Its funny because right before I sat down tonight I was reading my sons bible chapter to him and it was the flood. So I shared your card with him. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing amazing!!!! What a fantastic card!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!

    This is so excellent! Fantastic job of paper punch art! Love it!

    Wishing you a good day today!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lot of work! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad I came from Kims page.
    Your card is awesome, so talented
    with those punches.
    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is awesome!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deb B (Debadoo)3/13/2012 12:36:00 AM

    Wow, you did an amazing job!! I've done a very simple Noah's ark card and that took awhile, so I can imagine how much was invested in this one, but so worth the effort! He'll love it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails