Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Boy Name Plaque


I had to get together a baby shower gift so this weeks posts will contain the card, bag and gift that I made this last weekend. I wanted them all to co-ordinate so I tried to keep the circle theme and colors through out.

 I found the easiest way to make the circles is to punch the small one first and work my way out. Since for the 3 projects I was working on I started with the 3/8" circle punch and worked my way out to the 1-3/4" circle punch.  That way I had various sizes to work with and used as little card stock as possible.


Card Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Blueberry Crisp Designer Paper
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Punches,  Serif Essentials Alphabet (large), Naturally Serif Alphabet Die (small),, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Frame


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Debi, What a great frame! You amaze me with all of your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails