Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary

I needed a simple anniversary card quick.  I found this layout and thought it would be perfect for what I was looking for.  You could anything you wanted on the 4 panels to go with any card.  I thought a cute punch art wedding cake would be cute too....someday I might remember to actually make that one.


I have been trying to do more on the insides of the cards and so this is what I came up with that still gave me room to sign all of our names. ;-)
Card Details:
Stamps: A Word for You
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 2 Step Bird Punch, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Embossing Folder


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails