Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Rattle

I was in the need of a baby card for a little girl....so I went blue?!?!  The reason was I also did a name frame, which you will see on Friday, and I wanted the card to go with the frame.  I make my frames so that they hopefully will grow with them so I try not to do them in a babyish manner.  So the card took on that look to begin with.  I think the rattle made it turn back to the baby card and the ruffles gave it a feminine look.  I love, love, love the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I have not been able to stop using it.

Card Details:
Stamps:  Short & Sweet
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Not Quiet Navy, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Not Quiet Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Eyelet Border Punch,  1-3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails