Friday, August 26, 2011

Patterned Party


Have you ever made a card just to make a card....this is one of those.  It has no destination , I do not even know anyone turning 8.  My youngest is 9 and a girl so this will not go far in her circle of friends.  I am sure it will find a loving home to go to. I just wanted to play with this new set and it just designed itself...Lol.  I am trying to stock up on my "For Sale" cards so this one will fall in that category. I was just wondering if anyone else makes a card, just to make a card.  After I had got done cutting out all of the pennant letters I was not in the mood to cut out the ribbons for the gifts so I found the closest circle punch and went from there.  It kind of fell in the circle mode for the age and brads.  The gifts and the #8 are popped up with Dimensionals.

Details:

Stamps: Patterned Party
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Designer Printed Brads,  Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails