Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Card Sketch








What a fun Sketch to work with this morning!  I just could not fall asleep last night so I took a sneak peak  at the sketch to see what I might dream about doing today.  I knew I was in need of some baby cards for my stash so that was my first thought.  To figure out the colors that I wanted to use was pretty easy.  I figured Pretty Pink for girl and Bashful Blue for the boy.   I then used the color coach to find out what the suggested coordinating colors were.  I knew I wanted to use the Baker's twine to tie on the tag so the Chocolate Chip (I thought the Early Espresso was to dark) was the perfect complimenting color. The folded part of the card is 5.25" x 4" and mounted on a piece of 5.5" x 4.25 card stock. I have problems using the bigger of the rhinestones and since I have another pack (or two...) on my October 1st order I figure I better get around to using them and they fit perfect on this card.  All in all this was a very simple very quick card to put together and now I have another thing crossed off of my do to list!

Details:
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, Tiny Tags, A Word for You
Paper: Boy- Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip    Girl- Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Boy- Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip  
      Girl- Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo,  Chocolate Chip
 
Accessories: Big Shot, Basic Rhinestones, Perfect Dots Impression Embossing Folder,   Girl:Finial Press Impression Embossing Folder, Boy: Houndstooth Impression Embossing Folder

Rattle: Circle Punch from the Itty Bitty  Shapes Punch Pack, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Carriage:1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

Sentiment: Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails