Friday, September 09, 2011

Flowers and Bird WIngs

I was blog hopping one night when my body decided that it would not allow me to do anything else.  I ran across one named http://stampandsmile.blogspot.com/. I love punch art and this was so cute I just had to make one.  I needed an extra special card for a special friend that no matter what she is going through in life she always puts others first.  I know this will put a smile on her face.  The flowers are made from the wings of the Bird Builder punch with the leaves for stems.  I forgot I wanted to add bling to the corners of the sentiment until after I had taken the picture, but it was added before it was sent off to her.

Details:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder , Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Sentiment- Early Espresso, Sponging- Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Bird Builder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Basic Rhinestones

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love these! What a coincidence that I was just cleaning my craft table this morning and found a card where I had made the SAME flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails