Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday Cake Wishes

I have been wanting to try the frame Impression folder as the focal point of the card without cutting it out.  So that is what I challenged myself with today.  I wanted more then that so I first did the outside lines with the Simply Scored Scoring tool and then lined up the frame in the center before running it through the Big Shot.  I masked the center of the card and stamped the flourish down the sides.  I had intended on putting candles on the cake but it did not look right so I thought butterflies would tie in with the flowers.  To do the Concord Crush part of the Sentiment I punched it, turned it around and punched it again, making it the size I needed.  I did the same thing with the punch to make the cake stand.
Details:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush
Accessories:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Decorative Label Punch,  Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Designer Frames Impression Folder, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Round Tab Punch, Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails