Friday, October 21, 2011

Love a Wedding


I had a request for an elegant wedding card.  It had to be big enough so that a few families, that were going in together, could sign.  I have wanted to make the punch art wedding cake for awhile so this seemed like a perfect opportunity.  Since I had the extra room, the card is 5.5" x 8.5", I was able to add another element that I have wanted to do to the side.  I used the Round Tab Punch for the cake base.  I just punched it once and then put it back in to make it slimmer.  What a fun card to make,  I almost did not want to send it out. Lol  The inside was printed on Whisper White cardstock from the computer with a wedding poem.  I did not notice that my photo was blurred until after it was already gone.  I also alternated pink and white hearts across the bottom.

Card Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: None
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Impression Folder, Leaves-Bird Builder Punch, Flower- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Beautiful Wings Die, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, Punch Windows Die-Heart, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Round Tab Punch, Basic Pearls


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails