Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Rhinestone Birthday

These colors are sooo out of my norm but when I was going through the catalog and I saw the cute card on page 168 I wanted to keep it bright and cheery.  I used the color wheel to decide what colors I wanted to use.  There are so many different avenues to get inspiration from.  

Card Details:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Impression Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-Flower, Basic Rhinestones, Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails