Monday, December 26, 2011

Stick Horse

One of the reasons I had to have the Stocking Builder Punch was to make this cute stick horse. The banner is sprayed with Shimmer spray.  One of the fun things that will be available in just a few short weeks (January 4th) is the Framelit Dies.  I pre-ordered one of them just to see what they were like and they are great so the other is on my order for when SAB starts. I used a skewer stick for the pole.

If you love the Stocking Builder Punch as much as I do then you must put it on your next order. Once the current inventory of this punch has been depleted, it will no longer be available for purchase. It WILL NOT be carried over into the next Idea Book & Catalog.

Card Details:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Pocketful of Posies DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder, Socking Builder Punch, Labels Collection Framelit Die, Hemp Twine, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Debbi,
    This is an adorable way to use the stocking punch! I've saved this to use later. I've seen reindeer made this way also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails