Friday, February 03, 2012

3 Little Words


This one was taken almost straight from the catalog on page 166. Whenever I get stumped for a color combo or a layout idea I love just flipping open the catalog and doing whatever catching my eye first.  That is how this card came about.  I seemed to have only bought the new Cling mount stamps since for me with limited room they take up less room and are easier to see what is in each set on the binding.  My poor wood mounts ones get forgotten far to easy.  I have had this set for quite a while but forget about it since I have it in Wood mount.  This card was simple to do so I actually made a few to set aside for later use.

Details:

Stamps: Three Little Words
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impression Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails