Friday, June 15, 2012

Dahilas Thank you


My daughter loves to look at the catalog too.  The one thing that went straight to the top of her "Wish" list is the new In Color Dahlias.  She kept double checking to make sure that they were on my first order and asking when they were going to come in.  When my order did come in and I had time to make a card, she insisted that the first card I made had the new Dahlias on it. 

$7.95 for a pack of 20 (5 of each color)


 If you have visited before you know that I love the punches and had to have the postage Stamp punch, but have not used it very often.  I think that it fits perfect with the Bright Blossoms set.  They are a great fit for the Postage Stamps layered with the 1" Square punch.






Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Bright Blossoms
Paper: Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals-Sponged edge
Accessories: 1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelit Die, Argyle Impression Folder, Dahlias, Rhinestones, Bird Builder Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tell your daughter I felt the same way about those Dahlias! LOL I love how well the postage stamp punch goes with your flowers as well. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails