Friday, July 13, 2012

Fall Leaves


For the next few months I will be taking the cards I have had saved in draft and putting them up on my Friday's posts.  Things got a bit overwhelming in my household and my good intentions of having posts lined up for when I was off to doctor appointments did not go as planned.  I know some of these sets will already be on my retired list or no longer available.  I hope you can get some inspiration from them for a color, layout  or just something you can use to create a card you can share.  I will do my best to remember all of the things that I used to create the cards, not a guarantee!!!!    ;-) 

Retired: Concord Crush Card Stock, Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Pear Pizzazz Card Stock, Peach Parfait Card Stock

Card Details:
Stamps: Perfect Punches, French Foliage
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait
Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/2" Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Square Lattice Impression Folder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails