Friday, September 21, 2012

Blessing

I have a few friends that are great blessings in my life and when I made this card I thought of how thankful I am that God put them in my life, whether they be near or far away.

The flowers were sprayed with a Champagne Mist Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol, to give it a nice subtle sparkle.


Details:

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Blessings from Heaven,
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Color Collection Regals
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Impression Folder, Delicate Doilies Die, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint / Rubbing Alcohol Spray

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love that new embossing folder. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, this is a beautiful card. I love all of the details and textures you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails