Monday, September 24, 2012

Floral For You


I was looking to make a quick and easy card today and this one fell right into place.  I love how this set is separated so I do not have to color each element independently.

To do the center flower I stamped it in the ink pad and off once on paper.  Then I used the marker to color in a few of the circles to make them more bold.

Details:

Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: River Rock, Color Collection DSP-Regals, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Starfruit, Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impression Folder, Labels Collection Framelit, Apothecary Accents Framelit, Bitty Banners Framelits

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails