Wednesday, February 06, 2013

SAB Feeling Sentimental


I am trying to build my card supply base and so I am making time to make more cards.  It is so relaxing to me!  I, as most people, struggle with making masculine cards. When I saw this set come out I though what a great easy to use manly set!  And it is FREE with any $50 purchase.  The Occasions Alphabet has been on my "Want List" since it came out.  It was always more than I wanted to spend.  Now that I have it, I know I will use it quite a bit! I have not done a torn edge in a very long time but this card seemed to call for it. lol


Details:
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, Occasions Alphabet
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle Impression Folder, Oval Collection Framelit, Oval Punch,Tasteful Trim Die, 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon, Occasions Paper Piercing pack

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails