Monday, February 11, 2013

Tag Hearts


This main part of this card was cased but when I went back to see who the originator was I could not find it.  I keep card ideas in various places and it was not in any of them.  If you know what card this idea came from please let me know so that I can give proper credit.
Details:
Stamps: En Francias Background, Artistic Etchings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Epresso, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse
Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake-Sponging
Accessories: Extra Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accent Framelits, Gold Brads, Midnight Muse  3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails