Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby Cards

I am always needing Baby cards either in my store or for my own personal use.  I saw this fun simple layout and i knew I just had to use it.  The bigger square with the letters on it are poopped up on Dimensionals.

Details for Baby Girl:
Stamps: Curly Cute 
Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Elegant Eggplant DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Big Shot, Cloudy Day Impression Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, 1" Square Punch, Flower Punch from the Itty bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pearls, Retired Alphabet Die, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Details for Baby Boy:
Stamps: Curly Cute 
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Retired DSP
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories: Big Shot, Cloudy Day Impression Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, 1" Square Punch, Retired Alphabet Die, 3/8" Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails