Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Calypso Floral

I just recently bought this set and have been wanting to do the resist technique with it since I saw it.  I embossed the image with clear embossing powder.  Then I dabbed the colors I wanted where.  I wanted it a bit darker in the center so I used the marker to color that area in.  The ribbon is one of the free items in the SAB catalog.  You only have until March 22nd so make sure you order now to get all of the free SAB items that you want!!

Details:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, En Francias Background
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Versa mark, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" Calypso Coral Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails