Friday, May 17, 2013

Graduation Flowers

Lots and lots of graduations this year.  I try to make a few of the same card because they go various places and I keep one for myself to use.  Not all of this card has the flower.  I messed up and punched the sentiment off to the side and I had to put something there to even things off. lol  Since I had too much fun making the flowers I grabbed one off of my shelf and put it in place with some leaves.  I dyed the clay prior to putting in the mold with some re-inker.  I keep the extra colored clay in snack sized ziplock bags with the color written on the baggie.  I am sure someone will come up with a great way to organize the colored clay but so far that works for me.



Details:
Stamps: Occasions Alphabet
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Versa Mark, Sponging-Basic Gray, Whisper White, Rose-Real Red
Accessories: Piercing Templates, Gold Brad, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Simply Pressed Clay, Big Shot, Bird Builder Punch, Wide Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Black Embossing Powder

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails