Monday, June 24, 2013

Calypso Floral



The Clay is s so great to work with.  When I first got my order in I was just home from the hospital and the surgery had taken all of my energy. I had these new toys just begging to be worked with.  So I had my 11 yr old daughter do what I wanted to do step by step.  She had great flowers and buttons the first try.    I think I could use Calypso every day!

Details:
Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Simply Pressed Clay, Blossoms Mold, Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Artisan Label Punch, Big Shot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accent Framelit

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails