Monday, June 17, 2013

Strawberry Flowers


Love, Love, Love this color!!!  I am very pleased with the ruffled ribbon.  It is not too big or thick and easy to use. I bought the clear mount Flower Shop set so here is what I did to make sure I stamp the flower to line up with the punch.  I stamped the flower on a piece of scratch paper and  then lined the punch up.  The punch has a gap at the top.  I took a sharpie marker and put a line on the bottom of the stamp where the gap is.  That way when I stamp the flower I just make sure that the gap with the line is on the top.  


Details:
Stamps: En Francias Background, Blooming with Kindness, Flower Shop
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Strawberry Slush, Modern Medley DSP
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Pearls, Pansy Punch, 3/8" Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails