Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wild Pheasant


What a great simple sketch! I love this Walk in the Wild set and I know it will get plenty of use this next year. After I had the card finished my son said the top back ground was to bare.  So I punched some leaves and used the cut out as a stencil template to sponge some leaves. I colored the pheasant in with the ink pads and aqua painters.  The image and sentiment are popped up with dimensionals.


Details:
Stamps: Walk in the Wild
Paper: Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Early Espresso Core'Dination, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Extra Wide Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Piercing Template and Tool, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Natural Trim

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You have wonderful coloring skills! Love the stenciled background, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails