Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bright Blossom


I set out to use a few items that I have not touched for a while.  I never thought to layer the Doilies behind the Frame nor did I think to "cut it out using the Ovals Framelits.  No, they are not a perfect fit but much nicer than having to hand cut them out when your hands are not always very steady.  My daughter loves all of the bling I added. Lol

On a personal note:  Many of you know I have been dealing with some medical issues for the last 5 years.  I have seen sooo many doctors and had given up hope to ever find out why I was loosing the use of my left side.  The last few days my husband and I have spent at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.  What we have learned from my new neurologist is that for some unknown, odd reason 5 years ago the right side of my brain mis-fired so the messages from my brain to my left side where being side tracked which was not giving me control on how my body was acting and feeling.  I have started therapy and training to see if we can get the derailed train I call a brain back on the right track.  She is hoping that by Christmas I should be able to walk without the cane and that my left hand will obey.  I have gotten pretty good over the last 1-1/2 years at working without them (as they had gotten worse over time) but now that I know there is hope and possibility for them to work again they will get a work out.  Please keep this in your prayers as she said it will be physically and mentally exhausting, but I am going to give it all that I have!



Details:
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Big Shot, Basic Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Ovals Collection Framelit, Delicate Doilies Die, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Die

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails