Monday, August 26, 2013

Bermuda Floral Doilies


I made a stack of Thank you cards for all of our Bible School workers last month.  Since I did not know the head count yet and I drove 5 hours for this VBS I did not put them all the way together until the night before the closing program.  That way if I had made too many I did not have a stack of VBS themed Thank you cards that I would never use again.  I only  had 3 extras and decided to fill in the blank part with the doilies, flowers and of course butterflies.  At first I was not drawn to the doilies but I had $3 of hostess dollars left on an order and decided to give them a try.  I think they will have to have a permanent spot in my work area!

Details:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Papillon Potpouri, Express Yourself
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Green Gumball
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Big Sot, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pansy Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bird Builder Punch-Leaves, Large Oval Punch, Mosaic Punch, Bitty Banners Framelit

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE COLORS YOU HAVE USED. THE BALANCE WITH THE WHITE IS VERY APPEALING. TFS YOUR CREATION.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails