Thursday, August 15, 2013

Flipped Wedding




So Thursday is my bill paying day so I usually do not get a time to stamp.  I had an order come in and it had some great new products in it.  I was gone all yesterday afternoon and it was killing me to know all of these new toys were sitting on my desk waiting to be used. (Yes, I told DH that I could not leave until I at least unpacked the box and touched each and every one. Lol

So right away this morning I had to get up and make a card.  Can you tell I love making Wedding cards????  When I first saw the Flip Cards I was kind of stumped as I wanted to be able to have an inside and a place to sign all of our names.  That takes more than a small spot.  So last week, as I was waiting for my order, someone shared a link to Patty Bennet's blog where she posted a video on how to extend the card.  It answered my problem!



You will see many Flip cards in the future!!!!  I did order both sets but the Label one was on back order and should arrive next week!


Details:
Stamps: One in a Million
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Silver Brushed
Ink: Basic Gray, Versa Mark
Accessories: 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Petite Pennant Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack-Flower, Rings-1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlet Die, Heart Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Stripes Embossing Folder




Here is a great video from Stampin' Up! about the Framelits.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails