Monday, August 19, 2013

Party Hats



I took advantage of the buy 3 get one free DSP.  I am not big on buying the DSP but I always wish I had more when I make a card.  So one of my things this year is to purchase and use more DSP.  I am always lacking cards that can be used for younger kids and the Birthday Basic DSP will get lots of use in that arena,

Details:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Express Yourself
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Ovals Punch, Dahlias, 3/8" Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails