Friday, September 20, 2013

Aged Doily



Ohhh, these are the colors that I love!  I was going through the catalog looking for any items I may have missed.  I can go through it over and over and over again and still find something new that I just have to have.  Anyway....I saw we sold Crumb Cake envelopes!  So why did I not have them in my stash?!?!?!  So I placed my order and had to set to it to make a bunch of cards to go in those envelopes....now I am going to have to place another order to get more Crumb Cake Card Stock. ;-)

As you can tell by looking, I am not a really big Whisper White user.  I tend to grab the Very Vanilla more than anything.  I love the Tea Lace Doilies, but they are white.   So I have a spritzer bottle all set with Rubbing Alcohol and Crumb Cake Re-inker.  I just give a spritz ( the darker I want it the more spritz or more re-inker drops.

The larger of the butterflies does have a Early Espresso butterfly glued flat to the card stock.  The shading is partly from that and how the sun hit it.  I also ran a very thin strip of Early Espresso under the Thinking of You just to make it stand out a bit more.  I have seen many cards lately that have random pearls and rhinestones put in places.  I decide to give it a try and it was a great space filler where I wanted it to be.





Details:
Stamps: Express Yourself
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Epic Day This and That DSP, Calypso Coral
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Basic Pearls, Sewing Machine

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails